What you decided I should wear to Boux Avenue Summer launch

Pin It Now!

What you decided I should wear to Boux Avenue Summer launch


My latest dilemma was what to wear to the Boux Avenue Summer launch which was being held at the beautiful Haymarket Hotel in the heart of London's Theatre district.


Gg Rogers visits Haymarket hotel



As it was a party to launch Boux Avenue's Summer range I decided to include some of their clothing as part of my outfit options and these were the choices...
Gg Rogers attends Boux Avenue Summer Party

It's exciting for me to see the votes coming in and finding out which one you think I should wear but it was clear from the start with this 'What to wear' dilemma it was between Outfit 1 or 2. Eventually with a whooping 70% of the votes the floral dress came through and won.

What to wear?



Boux Avenue * Topshop * Lavish Alice Fashion Blog

I genuinely don't think there's been a time where you guys have got it wrong and this time was no different. It was the perfect outfit for a pool party which was the theme of the event. Held in the spa area at the hotel, the venue looked stunning.

What to wear to a pool party?

It was a great evening, meeting up with some old friends and mixing with some celebs! As well as viewing the new swimwear and nightwear collection we got an exclusive preview of the A/W15 collection. We were treated to some special Boux Cocktails which were delicious and some sweeties! 





 The Spring / Summer collection is truly lovely with something for everyone. Combining key trends of florals and vintage glamour.


Boux Avenue SS15 collection


And on top of all that we were gifted with a lovely little bag of Boux Avenue goodies.




And so here I am in my outfit voted for by you - outfit 1 - the perfect choice. Thank you for voting and making my what to wear dilemma not a dilemma :)





Photography by Andy Barnes



2 comments:

  1. Good choice! You look beautiful.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice one i wanna buy lingerie online too ... as a gifting option ... look really sexy

    ReplyDelete