What to Wear to Boux Avenue Summer Launch party?

Pin It Now!

What to Wear to Boux Avenue Summer Launch party?

I've been fortunate enough to be invited along to a few Boux Avenue launch's and openings now and on Thursday I'll be going along to the Summer launch. As well as cocktails & canapes, and DJ sets from Charlotte De Carle and Becca Dudley there will be an exclusive preview of Boux Avenue AW15 collection. I love seeing a preview of things before they hit the shops!


What do you think I should wear? I thought it would be cool to wear some of the Boux Avenue collection as outer wear so I've mixed a pretty cami top with some jeans, a floral night dress that can be worn as a summer day dress and sexy basque top.

I just need you to decide which one I should wear to the party? Vote at the bottom for the one I should wear and the outfit with the most votes I'll wear to the event. Here they are...

OUTFIT 1
Dress from Boux Avenue
Jacket from Asos
Shoes from Topshop


OUTFIT 2
Jacket - Lavish Alice
Top - Boux Avenue

Shoes – Topshop
OUTFIT 3

VOTE HERE FOR THE OUTFIT I SHOULD WEAR


P.s leave a comment below and I'll give you and your blog a Twitter mention

8 comments:

  1. You have fantastic legs so you have to wear number 1 girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the first one, but if you want to go with a feisty look go with three, but the 1st one is so nice for summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted tonight for #3 and number 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like outfit #1…it's flirty and girly! www.meganretherford.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping I've not missed the vote! Number 2 for me...have fun #jealous :)

    ReplyDelete