What to Wear to a book launch?

Pin It Now!


Hi Guys,

I could do with your help on this one.

What to wear to a book launch? In fact it's the launch of Michelle Mone's autobiography 'My fight to the Top'. I've been invited along to an exclusive party to celebrate the launch and I can't decide what to wear. The party is being held at Salmontini in Belgravia, take a peek so you get an idea of the venue and it will help you decide what I should wear. It’s a very glamorous location as you’d expect as Michelle herself is a glamorous, inspirational woman who has worked incredibly hard to get to the top as she explains in her book.

I'm going to let you decide what I should wear. To help you make the decision look at the venue and think of the location - Belgravia - Posh with a capital P. Bear in mind the type of event it is too. When you've looked at the choices make your decision by voting at the bottom.

Ok, here's the outfits you have to choose between...

OUTFIT 1
Paper Dolls Bardot dress
Lace Bardot Pencil dress - Asos
Patent Court Shoes - Topshop

OUTFIT 2
Vote for the outfit i should wear
Lace Overlay Jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge Patent Court Shoes - Topshop

OUTFIT 3
Gg Rogers
Skirt and Shoes from Zara


What should I wear?

Outfit 1 - Little Black dress
Outfit 2 - Jumpsuit
Outfit 3 - Stripe Skirt







2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm not too late with this one! Okay you look awesome in all three but I'm going to vote for either 1 or 2. If it's warm then possibly #2. Reasons: The little black dress is a classic and all white is just very sophisticated (you could also add a wrap). I like #3 a lot but I feel like it's too casual. Have fun!!!!!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I appreciate your comments so much x

    ReplyDelete