What to wear to a fashion launch and a book launch?

Pin It Now!

Events are like buses nothing for ages and then I have two on the same night, should be fun! 


Firstly I've been invited to the VIP launch of LeiLou who are showcasing their debut collection of signature mirrors presented in a Midsummer Night's Dream indoor courtyard (leiloubyalex.com)


And then I'm hopping on to Stacey Soloman's book launch party of her new novel, Walk On By - it's going to be a busy night.

What should I wear? Which one do you think? I could really use your help as there's not much time to decide and haven't got the foggiest idea what to wear...

Outfit 1

Cape from Lavish Alice
Jumper from Warehouse
Shoes from Topshop

VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 1




Outfit 2

Shirt from Topman
Trousers from Warehouse
Jacket from H&M

VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 2





Outfit 3
Suit from Next

VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 3

Thanks for looking and helping me decide. I'll let you know which outfit gets the most votes!







No comments:

Post a Comment