Pin It Now!

What to wear to Myla 15th Anniversary party



I'm looking forward to the Myla party on Tuesday to celebrate the luxury British lingerie brand’s 15th Anniversary. Myla do such gorgeous underwear, incredibly luxurious and very high end. Take a peek if you're not familiar with the brand - Myla

The party is being held in Mayfair and its going to be a glamorous affair no doubt. What should I wear? I've picked out three choices, I'll wear the outfit with the most votes so vote away...



Myla Lingerie Launch
Dress from Asos
Tunic from Next

 VOTE HERE 
IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WEAR OUTFIT 1


Jumpsuit from Topshop
Necklace from Zara

IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WEAR OUTFIT 2


Suit from Next

VOTE HERE 
IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WEAR OUTFIT 3


Thanks everyone, don't forget Twitter shoutouts to all who vote & leave a little comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment