What to wear to the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the year awards after party?

Pin It Now!

What to wear to the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the year awards after party?

Lucky me is going to the after party for the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the year awards tonight, yep I did say tonight!! Panic stations......What to wear?????? No time to shop I've had to rummage through the wardrobe and pick out three popular outfits from previous what to wear dilemmas.The ultimate decision for this one is yours, which one should I wear, there's not much time to vote so here they are...


Outfit 1
Dress from Asos
Tunic from Next


VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 1
 Outfit 2
Jumpsuit from George
Shoes from Topshop
VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 2


Outfit 3
Top / Skirt and shoes from Zara


Thanks super dooper stylists x



3 comments:

  1. The cosmopolitan awards, lucky girl! I vote outfit 3. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all actually, this is a tough one but I'm going for Outfit 3

    ReplyDelete