What to wear to IWC 'Timeless Portofino' exhibition

Pin It Now!

What to wear to the launch of  IWC 'Timeless Portofino' exhibition

I've been lucky enough to be invited along to the 'Timeless Portofino' exhibition which is celebrating the launch of the Swiss luxury watch brand IWC's latest campaign.To celebrate the launch of the Portofino Midsize collection, revered photographer Peter Lindbergh has created the exclusive photos, set in the stunning Italian harbour town of Portofino. No doubt they'll be beautiful.The event is on Tuesday and the guests of honour are Emily Blunt & Christoph Waltz no less, fancy huh! 


What to wear?  I've got my 3 looks together, all very simple and understated I think. I've included a plunge top, a pop of colour with the 'hot' pattern this season, dogtooth and a skirt & strappy shoes (not sure what the weather is going to be like though!) Which one do you think I should wear to the event? Help me make the decision of what I should wear, I'll wear the outfit with the most votes.Here goes, place your votes :)



What to Wear - Outfit 1

Jacket from H&M
Trousers from H&M
Top from Oasis


VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 1



What to Wear - Outfit 2


Necklace from Dorothy Perkins
Trousers from Topshop
Top from Dorothy Perkins


VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 2



What to Wear - Outfit 3

All from Zara



VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 3


So guys which one do you think? Your help in deciding is really appreciated.Can't wait to see which one you choose.
p.s please leave a comment below and I'll give you a Twitter #shoutout 

17 comments:

  1. As the weather turns I (@getwaisted2024 ) say go for the colour - outfit 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni. The weather report says raining for Tuesday so I think you're right, Outfit 2 would be best option. Thanks for voting :)

      Delete
  2. I would say 1 or 2....I can't decide haha!!! I love the plunge top but also love a pop of colour! You look stunning in all 3 though.

    Em

    Em's Mixed Bag.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha sounds like you're as undecided as me :) Thank you Em

      Delete
  3. I personally like outfit number two, is classic and trendy. Love the golden details, specially the necklace. Chic but not over top and quite appropriate I believe many ladies can relate to this look and that's always good :-)

    Ladiva Castillo
    www.cositas.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are great Ladiva, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Love love love outfit 2! So fab x

    Rachel
    twitter @times2style
    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it wins then :) It's in second place at the moment. Fingers crossed. Thank you so much for votng :) xx

      Delete
  5. i love outfits 1 & 3...1 is classic & beautiful for any event. the leather detail on 3 is super cute & i love the shoes. you have killer legs so why not show them off?!

    twitter: @kristen_heavey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kirsten Thank you. Your comments are so appreciated :)))

      Delete
  6. So, it's Country & Town House here - with Emily Blunt and Ewan McGregor in attendance, we're choosing the most glam outfit - three! see you there!
    @countryandtownhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes YES Country & Town House, thank you so much. see you there in the winning outfit :)

      Delete
  7. Got to be either outfit 1 or 3. Both are gorgeous.
    Have a fab time.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love outfit 2. You look fabulous in all!
    Have a great time xx

    Apoorva
    Twitter : @codobags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alison St Ledger6 October 2014 at 17:43

    I love outfit 3 skirt is fab and on trend

    ReplyDelete