What to wear to Boux Avenue Christmas campaign launch

Pin It Now!

What to wear to Boux Avenue Christmas campaign launch


Christmas starts on Monday at Boux Avenue as they're having a party to celebrate the launch of the luxury lingerie brands new Christmas Collection and I've been invited along. 

What outfit do you think I should wear? I've put 3 outfits together and in honour of Boux Avenue each outfit has an item from their current range. You probably know Boux Avenue is a lingerie shop but its surprising how much of the clothing can be worn as outer wear,bonus! Which one do you think I should wear to the launch, Outfit 1,2 or 3? You decide. All you have to do is vote for the one you think and the outfit with the most votes is the one I'll wear. Here goes...


What to wear Outfit 1 
Nightshirt from Boux Avenue
Leather Look pencil skirt from River Island
Patent court shoes - Topshop



VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 1



What to wear Outfit 2
Crochet Top (worn as a dress) from Boux Avenue
Shoes from Topshop


VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 2




What to wear Outfit 3

Basque from Boux Avenue
Trousers from ASOS



VOTE HERE FOR OUTFIT 3


Thanks everyone, I can't wait to see which one you decide. Voting closes at 1p.m on Monday (GMT time)


9 comments:

  1. Love all 3, this is going to be a tough one to decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It makes it exciting when any of the outfits can win I think :)

      Delete
  2. 1 or 3.... I can't decide which...
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've voted for the dress number 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear outfit 1 Gg, that's what I've voted for. Have fun, I love Boux Avenue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete