What to wear to dinner at The Four Seasons

Pin It Now!


What to wear to dinner at The Four Seasons

On Friday I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend and his best friend and new girlfriend. Keen to impress his new girlfriend we're going to eat at The Four Seasons restaurant in Hampshire and who am I to say no. I love it there...

'
'Seasons Restaurant in Hampshire offers a French-European menu executed with contemporary style and outstanding service. Abundant daylight cascades through French windows framing the glorious views of Dogmersfield Park'

Sounds good doesn't it :) now what to wear? Which one do you think? Place your vote below and I'll go with whatever you decide. You are my fashion guru's!



What to Wear outfit 1



VOTE HERE FOR WHITE TROUSER SUIT




What to Wear outfit 2



VOTE HERE FOR BLACK DRESS




What to Wear outfit 3






                                 VOTE HERE FOR WHITE DRESS


                    Thanks for voting everyone I can't wait to find out what you choose!





No comments:

Post a Comment