What to Wear to a Halloween Party

Pin It Now!

What to Wear to a Halloween Party


It's that time of year when we get to dress up and look ridiculous and I feel I've wholeheartedly got into the spirit of things. I'm going to a Halloween party on Saturday which outfit do you think I should wear?
Miss Scissorhands outfit from George*



 Vote Here For Miss Scissorhands Halloween Party Costume

or Tweet #Scissorhands



Beetlejuice Girl from George*

Vote Here For Beetlejuice Girl Halloween Party Costume

or Tweet #Beetlejuice

Cruella De Villle from George*



Vote Here For Cruella De Ville Halloween Party Costume

or Tweet #Cruella

Vote by clicking on the outfit link you think I should wear or Tweet either #Scissorhands #Beetlejuice #Cruella

All items marked with an * have been kindly gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment