What to wear to the Style For Stroke and Lipcote party

Pin It Now!

What to wear to the Style For Stroke and Lipcote Party


Hi Guys....help!!! 

On Tuesday I'm going to The Style for Stroke and Lipcote Party and I need your help deciding what to wear.

Style for Stroke was launched last year by Fashion and Style PR expert Nick Ede who teamed up with fashion label Little Mistress and together they launched an exciting range of little black dresses to help raise money and awareness for the Stroke Association charity. This year Lipcote, the original lipstick sealer are going to donate 10% of their profit for a month starting on the 14 of February to the charity.

It's going to be a lip smackingly good night but WHAT TO WEAR???

I can't decide between jeans (because it's going to be cold) Leather Look skirt (but is it too short?) Or play it safe in a red dress? Please help me out by voting for the outfit you think I should wear to the occasion, I'll wear the outfit with the most votes!


Shirt from Miss Selfridge
Jeans from New Look
Shoes from Zara



VOTE HERE FOR RED JEANS



Skirt from Zara
Shoes Zara



VOTE HERE FOR LEATHER LOOK SKIRT




Dress from Miss Selfridge 

VOTE HERE FOR RED DRESS
                                   

                    Thanks you everyone your help deciding is always appreciated :)



8 comments:

  1. I definitely think the red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in with the red dress. It's classic and you're going to a fundraiser....
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfit 1 or 3... between these two i like the red dress more but check the temperature and take a call :)

    Enjoy the party!

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go with the red.
    http://ubetterwork.blogspot.com/2013/02/superbowl-attire.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth Friesen4 February 2013 at 05:50

    I'd go with the red dress, although the other two outfits are very cute. I love the shoes in #1 & #2. Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. most def the RED DRESS !
    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING the leather skirt look. I think it looks formal but very very confident. I so wish I could wear that but my short legs and kim kardashian rear end (that's where the similairty ends)would never allow. Have fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black outfit is awesome. Loved it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete