What to wear on New Years Eve

Pin It Now!

What to wear on New Years Eve


It's the ultimate what to wear dilemma...what to wear on New Years Eve? I'm going to a party, I've got three contrasting outfits to decide between trousers & a jacket, a skirt & jacket or a dress. All you need to do is vote for the outfit you think I should wear.

What to wear on New Years Eve
Jacket from H&M
Trousers from H&M

VOTE HERE FOR NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT 1

Tweet #NYEoutfit1

What to wear on New Years Eve
Skirt / Top / Jacket from H&M

VOTE HERE FOR NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT 2

Tweet #NYEoutfit2

What to wear on New Years Eve
Dress from ASOS

VOTE HERE FOR NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT 2

Tweet #NYEoutfit3

Thank you for voting over the last year everyone. 2012 has been a fantastic year for 'What to Wear' here's wishing you a fantastic 2013







10 comments:

  1. I think you look spectacular in all of them but I think I'm going for number two, it just has that optimistic feel to it, perfect for the new year!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say number 1. It's sexy, but classy and very flattering. I like the dress in number 3 too, if you want to be a bit more sexy but 2 is a little too much in my opinion. Hope you enjoy your NY!
    ellucyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 & 3 is certainly my holiday fashion wear pick for you.
    Consequently, it all depends on who your going to be with, more importantly your mood for that occasion. Both brings out the flare that is in you. It also, accentuates your marvelous gorgeous body that flatters and brings justice to both chic cloths.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - oooh I'm in a bit of decision anxiety between the second and third one, but I think I'm more swayed to the last one. I think it will look great with your hair tied up to show the full lace detail too.

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! not been around.. lots going on looking forward to new year for things to get better and your new What to wears for 2013, was swaying between outfit 2 and 3, love the Asos dress , but the sparkly bits won it for me. Have a fab new year. Lots of Love Karen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the trousers in outfit 1 ! :) I would definitely wear that outfit myself!

    Have a happy new year!

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the skirt and jacket in outfit 2, if you can't go all out for New Year's Eve then when can you! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loveeeeee the second outfit, it's fresh! great for a new year! :D I know, commenting a bit late but I hope you went with 2!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its awesome your ASOS dress!!!

    Im following you on blogger and twitter.

    XO- http://trendylifepeople.blogspot.com.es/(SEE YOU)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."
    umrah packages
    cheap umrah packages
    cheap Umrah tickets
    cheap Umrah flights
    umrah flights
    umrah tickets


    ReplyDelete