What to the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards...The outfit you chose

Pin It Now!


What to the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards...The outfit you chose


The votes went through the roof and it was the biggest vote yet so thank you for taking the time to look and vote but also thank you for being a part of my 'What to Wear' dilemma.

But now without further ado (isn't that what they say at Awards ceremonies) the outfit that you decided I should wear tonight is.....



And in the true spirit of 'Awards' my thank you speech would go...
I'd like to thank my followers for voting and choosing the dress I'm wearing tonight, It's all thanks to you! '


2 comments:

  1. Great choice! It's a beautiful dress and you look fantastic.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress for sure, you look stunning!! Thanks so much for your friend request on IFB! :-)

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete