What To Wear to an exclusive preview at the Hoppen Gallery

Pin It Now!



What To Wear to an exclusive preview at the Hoppen Gallery



Tomorrow I've been invited to an exclusive preview of Daido Moriyama's Tights and Lips photograph exhibition at the Hoppen Gallery in London's fashionable Chelsea. I have to be honest I've never been to a photograph exhibition before so never have I needed your help deciding what to wear more. The dress code is smart casual so what to wear? Vote outfit 1,2 or 3 and I'll wear the outfit that gets the most votes. Here are my choices:


Outfit 1
Dress from Monsoon
Shoes from New Look
VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 1


Outfit 2
Jacket from Next 
Trousers from H&M
 VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 2

Outfit 3
Dress from Karen Millen
Shoes from Kurt Geiger


VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 3


Outfit 4
Jacket from House of Fraser
Top from Wallis
Leggings from Warehouse
VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 4




There's not much time to vote for this one!

Shoutouts for all who leave a comment below


5 comments:

  1. Voted for the second outfit ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!Monsoon Dress for me . Just googled the exbihition look fab. Dress fun and sexy!!! Have fun.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tuxedo jacket outfit! It's perfect for a photography exhibition :) hope you have a lovely time x x

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Monsoon dress suits the occasion fun and bold, but also smart and classy, have fun!:)x

    loisrosehill.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete