What to Wear to Dinner for my birthday?

Pin It Now!



What to wear to Dinner for my birthday?

On Friday it's my birthday 'happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me......'  I won't carry on singing :) My lovely boyfriend is taking me to dinner at Pennyhill Park Brasserie. If you haven't been to Pennyhill Park before google it, it's lovely. I'm very excited and can't wait to go but What to wear? Which outfit do you think? As usual I've chosen 3 outfits, please vote for the one you think I should wear. The outfit with the most votes will be the outfit I wear on Friday evening. Here are my 3 what to wear choices....



Outfit 1
Top from Oasis
Trousers from H&M
Shoes from Marks & Spencer



VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 1


Outfit 2
Dress from French Connection
 VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 2



Outfit 3
Top from Debenhams
Skirt from New Look
VOTE HERE FOR WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT 3

Ok, it's time to vote and as it's my birthday please could we make it the biggest vote to date :)

Thanks everyone xx

Oh, I nearly forgot don't forget to leave a comment below if you'd like a Twitter shoutout


20 comments:

  1. The 3rd one! Very girly and sophisticated, will look lovely, have a good birthday!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say option 3 too. Very special, lady like yet funky with peplum too. Enjoy - envious. I need a boyfriend who takes me out to dinner. Hubby has long since forgotten the joys of romance - boo hoo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote option 2 - you deserve to stand out on your birthday, and what better than a red dress?! I recently watched a doc on psychology that tested the red dress theory - it's true, they make men into putty! Happy birthday!

    aminorobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the peplum top from Debs! Such a classy outfit, definitely the one for your birthday! I hope you have a lovely time :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Friday, best wishes xxx

    www.holliegrace.com

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go with number two. You look like a sexy bombshell. You'll turn heads in this one. The first is too casual and the third seems very uptight to me for a relzxing romantic birthday dinner. I say let your hair down and have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all very nice as always but the red did it for me! nice bold colour! red is very stylish :) love it, lovely shape to the dress too!! very appropriate for your birthday meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote option 2- Red dress is too sexy and you look gorgeous. Have a great time!
    @gabriellehuerta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outfit 2 gets my vote with some jewelry. Red is bold and because it is your birthday you should stand out and be the center of attraction. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the second outfit!That´s an amazing dress for your Birthday ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was tough between outfit 2 n 3 but I vote the red dress!! Go sexy for your birthday :)

    Happy birthday for Friday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was a toss up between the fc red dress and the black top and skirt. Red one won .they are both im the lead!!! Happy birthday for friday. Love karwn.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red dress for sure:) Hope your birthday is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red dress looks lovely :) Have a good one this Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You may choose the red one:) it truly suits on you. Happy bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think option 1. - Its simple yet really sophisticated.

    Best wishes

    Anna

    http://creativeenergymakestheworldgoaround.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the black one but...IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, you have to go in REEED!

    Happy birthday!!!

    http://www.notamistake.co/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peplum top and skirt is more on trend but it does seem the red is in the lead. Happy Birthday for Friday babes and hope you have lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://lamode365.blogspot.com/

    Go all out, its your b'day. Outfit 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, what is your Twitter handle so I can give you a shoutout :)

      Delete