What To Wear to a Hen Party?

Pin It Now!


What To Wear to a hen party?

I'm going to a hen party on Saturday it will be a resonably civilized night out, I doubt there will be an 'L' plate or Tiara & veil insight. What to wear? We're going for dinner, then drinks and a club. Time for you to get voting.....

Panelled sequin T-Shirt from Warehouse




VOTE HERE FOR T-SHIRT FROM WAREHOUSE



Nude Lace Peplum dress from Miss Selfridge
2 Bar Clutch Bag from Warehouse

VOTE HERE FOR DRESS FROM MISS SELFRIDGE



Red Cowl Jumpsuit from Miss Selfridge


VOTE HERE FOR JUMPSUIT FROM MISS SELFRIDGE


Vote by clicking below the outfit you think I should wear.I'll wear the outfit with the most votes.
If you'd like a Twitter Shoutout then please leave a comment below.



Thanks for voting xxxx








11 comments:

  1. Definitely the Nude Lace Peplum dress its lovely ...and versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequin shirt from Warehouse...my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the Lace dress! Dressy but not to dressy, perfect for the evening! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for the lace dress!Looks so fab!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one! Nude Lace Peplum dress is so perfect :)
    @gabriellehuerta

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great really, well styled, but I voted for the red jumpsuit. I would wear this one. :)

    xoxo
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the peplum dress with the clutch! Love a bit of Miss selfridge and Warehouse :) perfect for a more sophisticated hen party,

    Have a lovely time!

    Hollie

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. peplum dress! classy, elegant, lovely shape!! and definitely something for a night out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for a jumpsuit and a red one at that sexy, chic and it says I'm here and ready to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first outfit, it silently screams sexy. With beach waves and a neutral smoky eye. The nude pumps and the pants are my favorite out of the whol look. Have fun.
    Kisses
    Couturebano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! its the peplum dress for me ,very claasy and pretty. i ordered the warehouse top but returned because it was faulty:( , love that look too. Have a fab night. xxx

    ReplyDelete