What to wear to 30th Birthday Garden Party

Pin It Now!


What to wear to 30th Birthday Garden Party


My friend is having a Garden Party for her 30th Birthday on Sunday. The weather looks promising (fingers crossed) so I think It's going to be a lovely day but What to Wear?
It's going to be a sophisticated affair so think Pimms on the lawn & croquet (although I doubt any croquet will be played)

This is the first time I've done this but I have 4 outfits to choose from today (2 are the same dress but in different colours as I couldn't decide which colour I liked best).


What to wear....here's the choices........... Please vote underneath the outfit you think I should wear :-D


Dress from New Look 


VOTE HERE FOR NEW LOOK DRESS


Dress from AX Paris



VOTE HERE FOR AX PARIS BLACK DRESS




Dress from AX Paris

VOTE HERE FOR AX PARIS YELLOW DRESS

Dress by Lipsy from Debenhams



VOTE HERE FOR LIPSY DRESS


Place your votes NOW..........

Oh and Twitter Shoutouts & Blog mentions to all who vote & comment :)


23 comments:

  1. The AX Paris dress in yellow is lovely - perfect for summer garden party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the summery colour of that dress :)

      Delete
  2. I'm torn between the New Look and AX Paris! I love the yellow they definitely give off a garden party vibe!' I would love to own the AX Paris!!! It's gorgeous!! But maybe it might be too dressed up for a garden party? So maybe New Look is better... But I can't decide!!!!!

    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning!! There are some gorgeous dresses to choose from! Me too can't make up my mind between the New look and Yellow AX Paris.Going have a look again later and vote then.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go for the New Look dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've voted for the yellow one from AX Paris, it's so beautiful and i love yellow for the summer :) they're all gorgeous though!
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all 4 dresses. It was between the black or yellow ax Paris dresses. Final decision yellow :) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the boldness of the Lipsy dress. However; for a more formal occasion I would go with the AX Paris. I was torn between the black and yellow AX Paris dresses. The yellow is very sweet and the black is sexier. So yes, I voted for the black. Have a great time and you will look amazing in any of the 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan, I had a great time :)

      Delete
  8. I decided on the yellow ax Paris dress, tough decision though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much for your comments. The yellow AX Paris got the most votes & was the dress I wore to the party. Congrats for picking the winner :)

      Delete
  9. I think the New Look dress. Have to say, I like them all, but think this is both practical and stylish! Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would go with AX Paris Yellow dress, looks lovely and bright in a garden setting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. What is your Twitter handle so I can give you a big #SHOUTOUT :)

      Delete
  11. The yellow AX Paros dress is perfect as it matches the colours of both summer and a garden :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thanks so much. The yellow AX Paris dress was the winner :)I wore it yesterday x

      Delete