What to wear to a product launch

Pin It Now!

What to wear to a product launch


I've been invited to an product launch for a new beauty product. It's at a nice venue in London. I'm determined not to let this wet weather make me turn to thick jumpers or coats when I go out. It's May so I'll be dressing like it's a gorgeous May spring evening, even though it's not. I'm not going to let this weather beat me! What to wear to?


Here's my 3 outfits to choose from....please make your choice by voting in the boxes to the right. Thank you Thank you Thank you xxx

Mirrored Floral Blouse from Warehouse
Pleated Belted Green dress from Oasis 
Pink Origami Pleat dress from Miss Selfridge


Outfit 1,2 or 3 place your vote now------------->






P.s If you'd like out a Twitter #Shoutout then vote and leave a little comment below x

8 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, It the pink number for me this time. Have a fab night.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say the pink its a stunning dress and you look beautiful in it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love that green dress. All 3 choices are great though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first option is conservative and the third is fun and lively. I would base your decision on how you want to be percieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your comments are really appreciated :)

      Delete
  5. The little pink number! deffo! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote number 3. the pink dress is hot :) x

    ReplyDelete