What to wear to The Mandarin Bar

Pin It Now!

What to wear to The Mandarin Bar


Hi All, Tomorrow night I'm off out to the Mandarin Bar in Knightsbridgefor a few after work drinks and some cocktails. I've decided I'm going to wear trousers because of the weather, question is which pair? So what to wear tomorrow night? Here are the choices:

Red Coloured Skinny Jeans - New Look
Black Blazer - New Look
Zip Pocket Vest - New Look



GO NOW TO NEW LOOK
Floral Jacket - George at Asda



GO NOW TO GEORGE 

Pink Skinny Jeans - Primark




GO NOW TO PRIMARK 

As normal the decision is yours! To make that decision all you have to do is vote above and I'd love you to leave a comment below - Twitter shoutouts to all that do.

Thanks Guys....over to you!




10 comments:

  1. I love the first outfit! Those red jeans are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. What's your Twitter name and I'll give you a Thank you Shout out

      Delete
  2. Red jeans I have some similar ones from River Island WHICH I wear alot with fitted H&M black blazer you'll look gorgeous in those x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red jeans they're a fab colour & fit well too. Thanks for voting x

      Delete
    2. P.s what's your Twitter name. A big shout out coming your way x

      Delete
  3. Has got to be the New Look red pants... Stunning.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink skinney jeans are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning!! Just love the pink Primani Jeans. May have to copy that look ;)Have a fab night xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 2nd pick is calling me. I like how your black bottom and top bring out the floral print. Since the floral print has a black background it brings the flowers out more. I love the other two options. This on stands out the most to me. Thats my opinion

    ReplyDelete