What to wear to an engagement party?

Pin It Now! What to wear to an Engagement Party
I'm going to an engagement party tomorrow but what to wear? I wanted to wear a bold print, so I've got 3 different looks; sexy, casual & girly, help me decide :) 
Littlewoods - Lipsy Printed Bandeau Bodycon Dress from Littlewoods


Bird of Paradise T-Shirt from Oasis 





Tropical Mia Dress from Oasis




 To vote just add your choice above 


and then leave a comment in the box below. 
To say thank you I'll give everyone a special #shoutout on Twitter to all those that vote.






4 comments:

  1. Love the Oasis dress it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first dress. (All 3 are great tho )
    @jenner6

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipsy dress is gorgeous, but love the oasis one for tommrrow.Save the lipsy one for a fab spring summer event.xxx

    ReplyDelete