What to wear to Cheltenham Races - Ladies Day

Pin It Now! What to Wear to the Races


I'm going to Ladies Day tomorrow at Cheltenham Races which for some reason I thought was next week! It's been a mad panic but these are the outfits I have to choose from. (I will be wearing a hat so try and image the following outfits with a big hat on)

         Coco Satin Dress from Oasis



Pink Origami Pleat dress from Miss Selfridge

Green Dress from Oasis

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DRESS

Don't forget to imagine the dresses with a hat. So which one should it be? You decide....just vote in the box above. If you'd like a #Shoutout or #followback on Twitter then please vote and leave a little comment below :)

3 comments:

  1. Cheltenham is manic! Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the dresses are fab, but just love pink!!!.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green dress from Oasis...my favorite color...love the style.
    @Jenner6

    ReplyDelete