What to wear on St.Patrick's Day

Pin It Now! What to wear on St.Patrick's Day


I'm going to a St.Patrick's Day party, if you wear something green then you get a free pint of Guinness. I think it's an easy way to get a pint of Guinness so wearing something green is what I'm going to do. What should I wear?


Here's the options:

Fusion Debbie heart Blouse from Monsoon





Green bag from Dune

Black sixties style Ponte dress from Debenhams



GO NOW TO DEBENHAMS

GO NOW TO DUNE

Green Dress from Oasis 
CLICK HERE TO GO NOW TO OASIS


Shoes from Dune
CLICK HERE TO GO NOW TO DUNE

I get so many tweets about which outfit I should wear it's so much easier if you can put your vote above and then I can keep track a lot better :))

So vote above 



And if you'd like a #shoutout and #FF on Twitter leave a comment below on what I should wear.

Thanks everyone xxx


4 comments:

  1. i would wear the green dress from oasis its a stunning dress and real compliments your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ponte dress and green Dune bag combination: stylish yet playful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! Love all the choices as ever but love the oasis top and jeans. Happy St patricks day!!!.xxxx

    ReplyDelete