What to wear Christmas Special

Pin It Now! It's Party time!

This year I decided I wasn't going to leave buying the all important Christmas party dress until the last minute like I have done for the past few years. I've learnt my lesson that going shopping at this time of year a week before you need something always ends in bad buys and disasters, all the best dresses have long gone!

I'm not going to lie, I loved every single, sequined second of shopping for my party dress. I found SO many dresses that I would have loved to have bought for this new 'what to wear' challenge but although it was a tough job,I managed to narrow it down.

My Christmas party is on December 16th and I'm fully prepared,it's a good feeling being so organised. Now I just need your casting vote making that all important final choice

So here we go....Which dress do you like the most? Pick the best one for me like you usually do :)

Gg x

Dress 1 - Lipsy
Dress - Lipsy
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Dune
Earings - Swarovski


Back of the dress




Silver snake 70's Clutch bag - Miss Selfridge


Dress 2 - Miss Selfridge
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Earrings - Swarovski 
Shoes - Style Black Point Court Shoe - Miss Selfridge

Dress 3 - New Look
Dress - New Look
Shoes - as above
Vote away...............





No comments:

Post a Comment