Lookie-Likie Stella McCartney Spotty dress

Pin It Now! I'm going out to dinner soon with a group of sophisticated friends and need a sophisticated outfit.I've been admiring the Stella McCartney black spotty dress seen on a whole list of celebrities recently. Sadly my budget doesn't stretch that far so I went on a mission to find a similar-ish dress on the high street. I found 3; one in Wallis, Miss Selfridge & Oasis. Take a look. I need your opinion on which one is the keeper! And place your vote as always above :)

Spotty Dress no.1

Dress from Wallis
Shoes from Miss Selfridge


Spotty Dress no.2
Dress from Miss Selfridge
Shoes from Dune
Spotty Dress no.3
Dress from Oasis
Shoes from Miss Selfridge

 You haven't got long to vote so do it NOW!!!
(Please and Thankyou )  

No comments:

Post a Comment